My final thoughts on this semester’s experimental MoCap study, techniques I’ve learnt and issues I’ve dealt with upon completion of the project.
In this post I will be weighing in on the pros and cons of each renderer, and which one I found to be the most efficient to use for this project.
In this exploration, I learn new techniques on how to control particle emissions.
Once I was happy with my model, it was time to incorporate my fire concept.
An 80s inspired MTV Ident I made for my Studio III paper containing the 3D Model prototype for MoCap.
A detailed overview of my process, from 3D modelling the mesh in Maya, retargetting MoCap Data to its final rendered look.
I seem to have run into relatively more issues with marker switches this year than my last mocap assignment.